World Backup Day 20...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

World Backup Day 2020 - Have you Backed up your Data?  

RSS

Emma Ryan
(@emma-ryan)
New Member Registered
March 31, 2020 09:37  

Hey!

Sorry Didn't found any relevant related thread to post this, that's why I am placing it here.

‘Your Data is lost’ it’s not a April fool’s joke or a laughing matter, so let’s celebrate this World Backup Day today

This day is basically designed to inspire everyone to take data security seriously, this awareness event asks participants to take the backup pledge:

“I solemnly swear to back up my important documents and precious memories on March 31st.”

I am making this thread to make a pledge and also let everyone heads up in this regard to stay safe and backup your data now, if you haven’t done before. (I have already backed up mine).
Whether its on your cloud or maybe on your hard drives, secure it before any mishap occurs.

So for this upcoming holiday that serves as a great reminder to be prepared for the unexpected,
Do you have any backup systems in place?
Do you have any wow moment ‘I am Glad my data is backed up’?
Or any Past Horror Story to remind you of ‘How vital your data was’ until it was lost?
Stop your work right now and leave everything wherever it is, and backup you data now.
Because your data matters.

yeehi liked
yeehi
(@yeehi)
Eminent Member Registered
April 30, 2020 04:11  
Posted by: @emma-ryan

Hey!

Sorry Didn't found any relevant related thread to post this, that's why I am placing it here.

‘Your Data is lost’ it’s not a April fool’s joke or a laughing matter, so let’s celebrate this World Backup Day today

This day is basically designed to inspire everyone to take data security seriously, this awareness event asks participants to take the backup pledge:

“I solemnly swear to back up my important documents and precious memories on March 31st.”

I am making this thread to make a pledge and also let everyone heads up in this regard to stay safe and backup your data now, if you haven’t done before. (I have already backed up mine).
Whether its on your cloud or maybe on your hard drives, secure it before any mishap occurs.

So for this upcoming holiday that serves as a great reminder to be prepared for the unexpected,
Do you have any backup systems in place?
Do you have any wow moment ‘I am Glad my data is backed up’?
Or any Past Horror Story to remind you of ‘How vital your data was’ until it was lost?
Stop your work right now and leave everything wherever it is, and backup you data now.
Because your data matters.

Thanks for the reminder, @emma-ryan.

Off-site, different devices, encrypted... 

Here is a cool tool to help:

https://syncthing.net/

ReplyQuote

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!