Share:

Best headset for PC gaming?  

RSS

victorjohn9211
(@victorjohn9211)
New Member Registered
August 27, 2019 08:34  

I'm looking for a new wireless headset. Preferably something that works with the PS4 as well (just found out that my old wireless won't get recognized by it). It shouldn't be in the 200 bucks category, but I sure won't mind a good microphone quality either. Maybe around 100 or so bucks? If the arguments are sound, I might go higher, but eh... if not necessary.

My current headphones also hurt my ears because they are pressing on the glasses, which gets very uncomfortable after a couple of minutes, so something big / over-ears would probably not be bad.

Did anyone get any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Olle P
(@olle-p)
Active Member Registered
August 28, 2019 02:37  

What's "best" is a very subjective matter.

It's clear you want comfort, but what about the audio quality? Surround? Weight?

I purchased a set of Corsair HS70 Wireless 7.1 for my son, and he likes them. I think they're a bit heavy (330g).
Can't say how they work with glasses, but my son has a large head (XXL hat size) and that's not a problem. Compatible with PC and PS4.

https://youtu.be/B59ghzeeED4

ReplyQuote
sarafarahi
(@sarafarahi)
New Member Registered
September 8, 2019 04:33  

hi...
i think Razer Nari Ultimate headset is very amazing...
Razer products are high quality...
Razer Nari Ultimate is one of the best Gaming Headset in the world. best design and highest Sound quality..

but If you want to buy a high quality yet affordable headset, my suggest: tsco gaming headset, TH 5120 model

This post was modified 2 months ago by sarafarahi

ReplyQuote

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Please Login or Register