AMD has released a new beta version of their Redeon Adrenalin driver software which features support for Wolfenstein: Young Blood, which was just released on PC today.
The new update, named 19.7.3 promises up to 13 percent higher performance in the title compared to previous versions 19.7.2.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Release Notes
Additionally, the new driver also includes support for the Radeon GPU Profile and Microsoft PIX on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics cards, and there’s also a number of of new enhancements to its support for the Vulkan API with six new extensions added. These include the following:
Added Vulkan Support
The new driver also fixes a number of issues which plagued previous versions, including:
- League of Legends may fail to launch on Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics with Windows 7 system configurations.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience DirectX 9 application crashes or hangs after an express upgrade of Radeon Software.
- Windows Mixed Reality may fail to launch when Radeon Image Sharpening is enabled on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- Audio may be out of sync with videos when using Radeon ReLive VR.
- Incorrect values may be shown in the power gauge for Radeon WattMan while applications are running on AMD Radeon VII.
- AMD Log Utility Driver may intermittently fail to install on Windows 7 system configurations.
- Radeon Anti-Lag may experience slight performance drops on some gaming applications when enabled.
- Minor stuttering may occur when playing Fortnite during the first few minutes of gameplay on AMD Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics.
- Radeon Overlay may experience flickering in Vulkan API games when Radeon Image Sharpening is enabled.
- Corruption may be observed in some tests when running Adobe Premier Pro 2019 benchmarks.
The full patch notes and download links are available here.